Find someone at CERN
- If you know the name of the person you wish to speak to at CERN, find their contact details in the CERN phonebook.
- Otherwise try the CERN telephone directories and switchboard on +41 (0) 22 76 761 11.
- For general enquiries speak to reception on +41 (0) 22 76 784 84 or +41 (0) 22 76 776 76 or send them an email.
- Opening hours: Monday - Friday from 8am to 5.45pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.15pm.
- Reception is closed on CERN holidays, which include Easter and Christmas. If you want to visit during official French and Swiss holidays, it's better to phone beforehand to check if CERN is open.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To find out how to visit CERN, please see the following link.
- Find out more about how to organise a visit here.
- For media requests only: +41 (0) 22 767 34 32 or +41 (0) 22 767 21 41
- CERN Press Office
CH-1211 Geneva 23
- Journalists who have organised a visit to CERN will be welcomed at reception (building 33). Ask for the press office.
As CERN is on the border between France and Switzerland it has two official postal addresses:
|For Switzerland||For France|
|Organisation Européenne pour la Recherche Nucléaire
01631 CERN CEDEX
- Want to apply to a job at CERN? See the CERN jobs website for all information about CERN careers and the application process.
- For questions or technical problems about services related to CERN such as your CERN account, or internal administrative issues, please contact:
CERN Service Desk, Building 55/2-001. Open 7.30am - 6.30pm on work days, Geneva time.
- Raise a ticket through the Service Portal, send an email to email@example.com, call them on +41 (0) 22 76 77777 or visit them.
- Queries or issues with the CERN website? Contact the web team through the Service Portal.